- The Bible is the inspired word of God. II Timothy 3:16 says, “All scripture is God breathed (inspired) and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.”
- The Bible is the only guideline for righteous living, and that it is the basis for our daily living
- The Bible contains the only hope for mankind, and this hope in salvation through faith in Jesus Christ (John 14:6).
- That Baptism is by immersion, and symbolizes faith in a crucified, buried and risen Savior. As well as death to sin, the burial of the old life, and the resurrection to walk in the newness of life in Christ Jesus. It should be conducted on the basis of salvation, and not in the place of salvation.
- That Heaven is a real place, and that it is the eternal resting place for the saved. Hell is also a real place, and is the place of torment for those refusing to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior.
- The Church is ordained of God and is the place where Christians fulfill their calling. It is under no one but the Lord Jesus.
- That Christians are to be loving, understanding, and honest in all their dealings. They are to be good Bible students (II Timothy 2:15) and have an active prayer life. A Christian should be committed and faithful to the Church and it’s functions.